4bozeman.com (the Website, the Service(s), the Application) is a search engine where you can discover and find content.
We are operated entirely within the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please note that any information – including personal data – that we collect about you will be transferred to and processed in the United States. You hereby consent to these transfers.
CAN YOU REALLY HAVE PRIVACY ON THE INTERNET?
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
HOW CAN YOU MAKE CHOICES ABOUT THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
LINKS TO OTHER (THIRD PARTY) WEBSITES
HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
SPECIAL NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
SPECIAL NOTICE TO EUROPEAN TERRITORY CITIZENS
HOW TO CONTACT US
CAN YOU REALLY HAVE PRIVACY ON THE INTERNET?
I. WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?A. Information Automatically Collected
- Your IP address
- Your browser type and operating system
- Your Browser and Screen properties
- Web pages you view
- Links you click
- Your interaction with our Website
- Things you search for
- The CDN's you access
- CDN data
- Location data
- The date and time you use our Website
- Length of time you use our Website
- Websites you visited before our Website
- Cookie data
Mobile Applications If you download and use our Application (when made available,) we will collect the above-listed information; we also will collect your device ID, mobile carrier, device manufacturer, phone number, and type of device. This information may be associated with your username and may be combined with other information, including personally identifiable information, that we collect about you.
Web Beacons A web beacon is a type of picture file used on the Internet. Web beacons are used in combination with cookies to help monitor traffic at 4bozeman.com and understand the ways in which users interact with content on the Website. Among other uses, we may use web beacons to count visitors to our Website and Application or to monitor how our users navigate our Website and Application. We may include web beacons in email messages to count how many of the messages that we sent were opened, acted upon, and forwarded. We use web beacons to compile aggregate statistics about our Services and our marketing campaigns.
Personally Identifiable Information We Collect From and About You
You are not required to give us any personally identifying information. However, if you give it to us, may ask you for certain types of information. This includes, but is not limited to:
- e-mail address;
- date of birth and/or age;
- zip code;
- phone number;
- credit or debit card information;
- other information you provide
We may collect some or all of this information if you:
- Visit the Website or use our Services, make inquiries through the Website, Services, or offline;
- Purchase products or services on the Website or through the Services;
- Use our Website, Application, and our Services;
- Share your e-mail address to subscribe to email newsletters;
- Post anything on the Website and Application;
- Participate in any surveys, contests, or sweepstakes sponsored by ;
- Register for our Services;
- Provide tips, comments or questions;
- Contact us for customer service or other purposes; or
- provide it to us when contacting us about this Policy.
Information We Collect About You From Third Parties: We may collect certain information about you from third parties. This includes, but is not limited to
- Internet Connection Information. Information about your internet connection can come from many places. It can include information about the CDN your connection is using, the country your connection is connected from, and various other information contained in the header files of your internet requests.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies are intended to only exist during an online session. They may disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. However, they may not. This can be dependent upon a variety of factors including your browser, internet connection, and operating system. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into our Services.
- Persistent cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity, which may be combined with other user information.
- Third Party Cookies. We also engage third parties to track and analyze non-personally and personally identifiable Website and Application data. To do so, we permit third parties to apply cookies to users of our Services. We use the data collected by such third parties to help us administer and improve the quality of our Services and to analyze use of our Services. We also use such third parties to assist us in serving advertisements. Such third parties may combine the information that we provide about you with other information that they have collected.
- Clickstream Data. We may use third-party software to analyze the Web pages that your computer visits while using our Services. This information, called “clickstream data,” is associated with your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address and/or device ID, and includes other information such as the type of browser your computer/device uses to access the Internet. We collect clickstream data to optimize our Services and create a better user experience, amongst other business services. This clickstream data may be shared with third party advertisers and marketing companies.
- Local Storage Objects We and our third party service providers may use Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”) to store your Website and Application preferences, to personalize your visit or to display content based upon what you view on our Website and Application. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount and type of data stored. In addition, you cannot control, delete or disable the acceptance of Flash LSOs through your browser. For more information on Flash LSOs, or to learn how to manage your settings for Flash cookies, go to the Adobe Flash Player Help Page, choose “Global Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions. To see the Flash LSOs currently on your computer, choose “Website Storage Settings Panel” and follow the instructions to review and, if you choose, to delete any specific Flash LSO.
We and our third party service providers conduct analytics of our website to help us track and understand how visitors use our Services, using the technologies described in this section. For example, we use a variety of third party web analytics, to help us improve the performance and user experience of our Website and Application.
II. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your information, including the personally identifiable information that we collect about you (collectively, “information”), for various reasons, including:
- to deliver content that you have requested from our Services;
- to send e-mails that you have requested to receive from ;
- to provide you with information, including via email, about services, products, and features that may be of interest to you, including products and services offered by third parties, as well as emails about our own Services;
- for customer service purposes, such as in response to inquiries that you initiate with us about any aspect of our Website and Application, to provide information about our Services, or any other customer service purpose; and
- to understand how people use our Services, for research purposes, and to improve our Services.
III. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
may share personally identifiable information with others, such as:
- Third Party Service Providers that provide and/or assist services on our behalf. Examples of these services include, but are not limited to: Search data providers; Platform providers; Technical support for the operation of our Services; Website and Application evaluation and statistics; and fulfilling your orders for products and services made available through our Site and Application;
- Law enforcement authorities, government agencies, courts, or other entities, when:
- we believe in good faith that the law requires it;
- we deem it necessary or appropriate to provide such information; or
to otherwise protect our rights, other persons, or other users of our Services.
- Another entity, in the course of a sale to or merger of all or a part of our business with another entity;
- A court, another business, or other interested party in the event of a bankruptcy proceeding, in which case the information about you would be among the many assets shared or transferred.
- Third-party merchants with from whom you choose to make a purchase through our Services;
- Other non-affiliated third parties. We may share your information, including personally identifiable information, with non-affiliated third parties for their own marketing purposes. If you are a California resident, please see the special notice to you below about how you can obtain additional information about this sharing.
- We also may disclose aggregate user statistics to third parties for a variety of purposes, including research, analytics, and marketing.
IV. HOW CAN YOU MAKE CHOICES ABOUT THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
You can always choose not to submit any personally identifiable information to .
If we provide promotional emails, and you do not wish to receive promotional communications from , you can unsubscribe to our promotional e-mails. We will include an opt-out link or reply address in each such e-mail. Please allow us up to 10 business days to process your request. After unsubscribing, you may still receive messages about the status of your account, to resolve technical issues, to confirm a new registration with us, and for other customer services purposes.
If you have any questions about what we do with your personally identifiable information, please CONTACT US using a method in section XII, below.
You may opt-out of some third-party ad networks. The website http://www.networkadvertising.org/optout_nonppii.asp provides information regarding this practice by Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) members, and your choices regarding having this information used by these companies, including how to “opt-out” of third-party ad networks operated by NAI members.
You also may contact the Digital Advertising Alliance at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ for information about opting out of targeted advertising and your choices regarding having information used by About Ads member companies, including how to “opt-out” of third-party ad networks operated by About Ads members. Opting out of one or more NAI members or DAI members (many of which will be the same) only means that those members no longer will deliver targeted content or ads to you, but it does not mean you will no longer receive any targeted content or ads on our Website or other websites. You may continue to receive advertisements, for example, based on the particular website that you are viewing. Also, if your browsers are configured to reject cookies when you visit this opt-out page, or you subsequently erase your cookies, use a different computer or change web browsers, your NAI or DAI opt-out may no longer, be effective. Additional information is available on NAI’s and DAI’s websites accessible by the above links.
VI. LINKS TO OTHER (THIRD PARTY) WEBSITES
VII. HOW DO WE SECURE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of the personally identifiable information we collect, we have implemented physical, electronic, and administrative procedures. These measures are based on commercially reasonable standards that similar companies use.
NO DATA TRANSMITTED OVER THE INTERNET, HOWEVER, CAN BE GUARANTEED TO BE 100% SECURE AT ALL TIMES. Although we have implemented security measures to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of such information.
This Website is not directed to children. does not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information from or about children under 13, except as permitted by law. If we discover that we have received any personally identifiable information from a child under 13, we will delete such information from our servers and records promptly.
X. SPECIAL NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS
California residents may request a list of all third parties to which has disclosed certain personally identifiable information about you for marketing purposes. You may make one request per calendar year. In your request, please attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for your response. You may request this information in writing by contacting us using a method in section XII.
XI. SPECIAL NOTICE TO EUROPEAN TERRITORY CITIZENS
In compliance with European privacy laws, in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), provides specific rights for citizens of the European Territories such as the right to access, rectification, right to object, to complaint, erasure and blockage. More specifically:
- the right to request information about whether and which personal data is processed by us, and the right to demand that personal data is rectified or amended.
- under certain circumstances, the right to request that personal data should be deleted.
- under certain circumstances, the right to demand that the processing of personal data should be restricted.
- withdraw your consent to the processing and use of your data completely or partially at any time with future application.
- have the right to obtain your personal data in a common, structured and mechanically readable format.
- contact our data protection officer if there are any questions, comments, complaints or requests in connection with our statement on data protection and the processing of your personal data.
- the right to complain to the responsible supervisory authority if believed that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the legislation.
Pursuant to the GDPR, citizens from “European Territories” mean the European Economic Area (EEA) and Switzerland.
Privacy Site Coordinator
8275 South Eastern Ave.
Las Vegas, NV 89123
--Last Revised: November 1, 2018.